Sign for Work supports people with a permanent injury, health condition or disability to find the right job.
Our service is free and we help organise anything you might need to get you ready for work. The Sign for Work team are aware of the barriers you can face when looking for employment. We work with you one on one so we can understand what job you want and the support you might need to maintain work. Together we can make a work plan to suit you.
Sign for Work has built strong relationships with a range of employers in many industries. We can directly market you to our employer network and help you build skills for your future.
Once you get a job, we will support you for as long as you need it. We often help people move into their next job on their career journey. Whether you are returning to work or it’s your first ever job, Sign for Work will help you all the way!
We can find
the right job for you!
- Advice and support on working towards life and career goals
- Identify suitable employment and/or training options
- Support with gaining certificates and licences e.g. White Card etc.
- Develop an effective resume and cover letters
- Access to our job search facilities at each Sign for Work office
- Assist with job applications and improving your interview skills
- Funding for interview and work clothing
- Connect you to employers for jobs, work experience or volunteering
- Government Wage Subsidies to maximise employment opportunities
- Post Placement Support once you get a job
- Ongoing Support for as long as you need it
- Assistance to access Employment Assistance Fund (EAF)
- Workplace Modifications to help you at work
- Access to interpreters should you require it
- For more info, refer to the Sign For Work Handbook below.
How We Can Help