Sign For Work assists a range of businesses to help them meet the
challenge of building a prepared and committed workforce. We work with
you to understand your business, how your team operates and what skills
and attributes your employees need to really fit into your organisation.
At Sign For Work we successfully prepare our clients to meet the needs
of many employers in a range of industries.
Sign For Work supports people who want to work but need a little
assistance to get them into the job that is right for them.
We are a business initiative of Deaf Children Australia and by hiring and supporting our clients you will be helping us generate funds to provide a
range of important support services for deaf and hard of hearing children, young people and their families.
Find the right fit
for your business
- Help you prepare position descriptions and job ads
- Pre-screen, shortlist and refer appropriate candidates
- Arrange and confirm interview times
- Advise unsuccessful candidates
- Provide on the job training and ongoing support
- Advise you on funding you may be entitled to
- Arrange Auslan interpreting to meet client and employers’ needs
- Auslan and Deaf Awareness Training
- Provide information or assist you to recruit apprentices or trainees
What we do to support your business
Our Employment Network